Sunday, January 11, 2009

Back

So I have returned to the west coast, and am back here at Camp Qwanoes. Christmas break was... different. This was a good thing however in most cases. We did alot of things that we did not normally do for the break, and I think it turned out well. I did alot of thinking over the break as well, alot of which confused me even more I think. Confused about what I am going to end up doing. I find that if something is overwhelming, I just tend to just try and avoid it, and that is what I was doing this whole break... almost. It caught me, and just really seems to drag me down, yet something has to be done about it. I have been trying to handle this myself, and I just need to give it over to God. I am really looking forward to this semester, and praying that God will do amazing things throughout the rest of this year, and in our youth ministry especially. I am off to Mount Washington for a week skiing trip, and still have some pacing to do, so I will write more later.

0 comments: