
A photo that I took while on the Mount Washington trip. A bit of an experiment in photoshop as well.
Another week of class, flown by. Old Testament literature was the topic this time, and I really was not sure what to expect. As someone who really has not spent much time in the Bible until this year, this course was a real eye-opener to me, and I learned much from the great teaching of Don Taylor, as well as the readings we were doing. He has such a passion for teaching, and he made the class enjoyable and interesting. I will definitely be delving into my Old Testament more often! As well, we as a class made a video about 27 mins, long that was depicting the Old Testament. It was super fun, and it was cool to work on something as a whole group. Youth group has been good recently. Just on friday, we had a board games night, and made a big ice cream sundae. I am definitely feeling like the kids are connecting well, but the church seems to be doing not as good. I was not at the last service, but from what I heard from the people who did go was not positive at all. The message was an annual report, made by the minister who is filling in while the church finds a new one. There are many issues this church is struggling through as of now, and they are really in need of some solid guidance. As well, if you could be in prayer for our missions trips that are coming up. One group is going to Vancouver, one to India, and the group i am in, New York.
Monday, February 9, 2009
_____
Posted by
Anonymous
at
11:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment