
This week. Wow did it ever fly by. It seems the more we go along, the faster things go by. Having a ton of work doesn't help either I suppose. Since I am writing this late, it is now reading break, and mine and Phil's friend Adrian is here. Should be a great week, and I look forward to what is going to happen. This trip that I am going to be taking to New York has been on my mind a lot lately. We had the opportunity to meet with a couple that we are going to be working with while we are down there, and hear from them about their experiences and what we are going to be doing. It was awesome to hear what they had to say to us, and get an idea of some of the things we will be encountering. To be honest, quite a bit of what I heard scares me. We are going to be in Brooklyn, and doing some things I never thought I would be doing. I think I am going to learn alot through this trip. Things have been much the same as far as youth group and church goes. I am really coming to appreciate Friday nights, when I get to hang out with the kids. To be honest, in the past there have been times I wondered wether it was even worth going, but there have been many things that have convinced me otherwise and I am glad God has placed me at St. Johns. Thanks to all of you for your support, it is so appreciated.
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
-+___
Posted by
Anonymous
at
9:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I appreciate the picture as it is very appropriate.. Hope you have a great time in Brooklyn. The Lord will be with you as you do His work.
From experience we know that the older you get the faster the time seems to fly so you know it is really flying for us.
We love Ryan.
Grandma and Grandpa
Post a Comment