
Hey. Let me start by saying I know this is my first post in the past two weeks, and I apologize for my absence from the blogging world. This past little while I have seen little sleep, many assignments, and little time to be even thinking about blogging. Again I apologize. Anyways, I have finished work as of now, and today is a big day. Off to New York city! We are leaving here at 6:30 our time, driving through the night to Seattle, and taking an early morning flight from there straight to New York. I will be gone until the 24th, and will definitely be updating you all on what happened and photos etc. Your prayer during this trip for not just our trip, but the other Kaleo students going to Vancouver and India would be greatly appreciated. Anyways, I have much packing to do, and so I will be posting on the other side.
See you all then, and thank you so much for your continued support,
Ryan.
Sunday, March 8, 2009
heading out into the world.
Posted by
Anonymous
at
6:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment