
some trees in the forest here at camp
Recently has not been super great for me. We got a bunch of assignments all in a short amount of time, and its wearing on me. I feel like I have so much to do I don't even want to start, but the reality is I do have to do it. I couldn't find my sheets and books I need and that say what I am supposed to do. This does not help the situation, and I just felt so sunk. I kind of ignored all this work for a bit(not the best idea I've ever had), but recently found all my things, so I have to really get going. Maybe if you guys wouldn't mind you could pray that I have focus, get everything done on time, that I would do everything well that would be great. I appreciate all your prayers, thank you so much!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
help!
Posted by
Anonymous
at
3:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Oh Ryan - we are so praying for you and so very confident that all will be well. I laughed when I read the title of your blog ... it brought me right back to Viktor being at Kaleo :) Don't be anxious - pray, eat, drink water, sleep some and know you are in our prayers often! Much love from Orangeville - Larisa Karklins
Post a Comment