Monday, October 13, 2008

Heyo


Mount Albert Edward from the parking lot where we started. peak right above the bunch of snow.





The view from the top of Mount Albert-Edward



Hey, so it's thanksgiving monday, and its been a pretty good week. Our surf trip went really well, and was a ton of fun. I have a newfound respect for surfers and their sport, it really is a lot of fun, and not as easy as I expected either! We have gotten a lot of assignments recently, as Jim's class has started up and we have things to finish for Marv's spiritual formation class as well as prepare for our next class. Many of the students have gone back home for the weekend, so it's been a bit different around here. Tonight we are having a big thanksgiving dinner for all the students and staff here at camp and I am definately looking forward to that. It is very different not being home for this holiday, and I miss all you guys back home. I hope you all have a great thanksgiving.

0 comments: