So its another Monday. Things are busy around here, as I am sure you read earlier. Anyways, it has also been a good time of connecting. Recently we had our guys night out, in which all the guys went to Jim Badke, our Kaleo leaders house. We barbeque'd steaks and made potatoes and such, it was really good. Really a great night of connecting with the guys. Our youth group for St. Johns is going for a retreat this coming weekend at a cottage. I am really hoping for a good time of connecting with the kids, and that it would be a good escape for them as well as fun. The retreat is going to be at Hornby Island, about 4 hours away from here. I have been focusing alot lately, and had a good reading session today, so that was good. A bit down, alot to go. Fun. We are going on wednesday to split up into 2 groups. 1 group will help out the sailing crew we went with to winterize their ships while the others are caving, then we will switch. I am struggling with what to write, there hasn't been anything else really going on(at least that I can think of now) and I apologize if it seems like I am not writing much.
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment