Wednesday, November 26, 2008

.



Hey everybody. This last week has been really great. It was our 24/7 week of prayer here, and it was a great week, wow. I went in, not knowing what to expect. What would I do? Would I be able to keep praying for the whole hour? I found all the answers to these questions my first time in. At first I was looking around at everything, the pictures of everyone that were all around on the walls. The hour flew past, and I found myself surprised when the next person walked in. Over the next days, I really looked forward to being in the prayer room. I worked through and gave to God alot of things that had been bothering me, and had some really great talks with others. You were allowed to pray with one other person for some of them, and the conversations that came out of them were really encouraging. It is exciting, I had never thought of myself as being able to pray like that before, and I learned alot throughout the week. I am going to try to do this more often, spend some alone time with God. Youth group has been pretty good so far. Friday we had a guys/girls night. The guys stayed at the church and played some video games, ate some snacks, and had some conversations. I am looking forward to what is going to happen there. We are in the midst of a class right now, Foundations For Church Ministry. It has been good so far, and this is our last class before the Christmas break. I am looking forward to coming home for awhile, and seeing all of you again. I hope there's alot of snow!

Ryan

0 comments: